1) Remove bandage after 4-6 hours. Do not Re-bandage!
2) Wash tattoo gently with mild, liquid soap and warm water to
remove all ointment, excess color and dry blood.. Do this at least
2 times a day. RINSE SOAP OFF REALLY WELL!
3) Dry tattoo by blotting with paper towel, air dry for 5-10 minutes.
4) We recommend using tattoo aftercare products on your tattoo. It is
important to use only a small amount . Rub on gently.
5) A slight protective scab may form in about 2 days, do not scratch
or pick at scab.
6) DO NOT expose the tattoo to direct sunlight.
7) Surface healing should be complete in approximately 2-4 weeks.
8) DO NOT soak in a bath and NO swimming or hot tub! for 2-4 weeks.
9) Proper care during healing will insure detail and color.
10) If you have any questions call the shop! DO NOT rely on
information from anyone but a professional tattoo artist.
11) Ladies, no shaving or waxing in the tattoo area for 3 weeks.
When you do shave, go in the direction of the growth pattern.
12) Fresh bed sheets and pillow cases are recommended and
no animals on bed for the healing period.
** Don’t Forget the following…
If your tattoo is on the leg or top of your foot, you must
expect swelling and soreness for up to 2 weeks.
Please rest it as much as possible by keeping it elevated .
No socks or coverings are to be placed over tattoos !!
No sun, ocean, or chlorinated water on your new tattoo until it is healed, which can take 14-21 days. Healing time varies. Peeling skin is normal.
Don’t pick or scratch it, even if it feels itchy. Let it heal naturally.